Farm & Ranch insurance provides protection for your assets, Home, Personal Property, Outbuildings, Machinery, Livestock and stored Hay and Grain. Farm & Ranch Insurance policies also insures for liability, Situations when you are liable for either property damage or bodily injury.
Your farm or ranch is a valuable asset, and you deserve the best insurance protection available. Policies may differ considerably from company to company making it difficult for you to know exactly what kind of coverage you have.
Flexible coverage is a must when insuring your farm or ranch. I have years of experience to help you select coverages to protect what is most important to you.
Farm owners Policy covers:
- Farm and ranch homes, unscheduled personal property (contents of your home) and includes loss of use.
Buildings and Structures:
- Barns, shop, machine sheds and grain bins, farm personal property, machinery, pivots, supplies and tools and gated pipes.
Liability and Medical Payments:
- If you are legally liable for bodily injury or property damage to others.
Above and Beyond- Special endorsments include:
- Additional insurance on qualified dwellings upto 125% of the limit on your home, replacement cost on unscheduled household personal property, insured limit on firearms and watercraft.
- Cargo, increased hay stack limit, signs, theft of livestock, rented or barrowed irrigation equipment, ID theft event.
- For your farm and dwelling, covers pumps, heating and cooling equipment, are only a few of the covered items.